55 Nottage Road, Bees Creek
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Approx 5 Acres
Embrace the outdoors
Embracing the rural aesthetics and the Territory lifestyle, this home delivers on easy entertaining and impressive everyday functions. Boasting soaring raked ceilings that add to the feeling of light and space within this rural abode, dual opening doors lead through from the open plan living spaces through to another expansive outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roofline. Just imagine sitting out here entertaining with guests or watching the kids splash about in the above ground swimming pool – this is living!.
The home includes 3 bedrooms each with tiled flooring and raked ceilings along with wall A/C and the master has a bank of mirror fronted built in robes along with extra storage above.
The kitchen has wood tones on the cabinetry to add in a layer of warmth plus tiled splashback.
In addition to the home there is a massive carport parking bay with an office that has banks of louvered windows showcasing the native bushland belt that surrounds the property for total privacy. The office has a built in kitchenette and own bathroom amenities as well. Add on to this another parking bay ideal for the boat or trailer and you have the picture perfect rural home that is move in ready.
With dual access you can access the property from Bees Creek rd or from the titled address, Nottage rd.
Restart 2020 with this home perfect for the family. Up the road about 2 minutes is the Bees Creek and Sattler Schools with day-care and ELC options.
2 minutes further is the Coolalinga Shops with Woolworths, Coles and Kmart delivering on all your essentials.
* Freshly painted open plan living home includes twin bi-fold doors opening onto the massive verandah creating a free flow though the house
* Master bedroom offers a generous floor print with built in robes, over head storage space and A/C
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite end of the home for total privacy for the master
* Kitchen has wrap around counters with plenty of prep areas to work from and storage
* Freshly painted internal
* Electric hot water
* Dual access to the property, Via Bees Creek rd or Nottage rd
* Verandahs span along both faces of the home with the huge rear outdoor entertaining area
* Enormous entertaining area 9 x 9m approx overlooking the rural aspects
* Plunge pool for the kids – they will love this in the wet season
* Additional 7.7x12.5m approx carport parking bay for 3 plus an office with kitchenette and bathroom amenities
* Raked ceiling
* Property is fully fenced
* 1.6mtr high fenced off dog yard at the rear of the verandah
* 5 acres
* Town water
Around the Suburb:
* Nearby to Coolalinga Shops that have 2 major supermarkets, post office, medical surgery and taverns for an easy midweek meal
* Bees Creek Primary School and the Sattler Christian College are 2 minutes away
* ELC and daycare options at Bees Creek
* 5 minutes to Coolalinga with Coles, Woolworths and Kmart
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)