110 Virginia , Virginia
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 8 car spaces
- Approx 7 Acres
Virginia remains one of the most sought after rural addresses for it’s close proximity to major outlets in Coolalinga and that it is only 7 minutes from Palmerston – yet this quiet rural setting remains tightly held by long term occupants – so this is a great opportunity to secure your families legacy in this desirable rural setting.
Set back on the 7 acre allotment with privacy from the road and neighbours, the home is a large 3 bedroom design with spacious centralised living areas that boasts sky high raked ceilings and banks of light filled louvered windows. The eat in kitchen offers a breakfast bar where the kids will hang out while dinner is being prepped plus there is plenty of overhead storage and workspace along with a dishwasher as well.
Each of the bedrooms is a great sized but it is the master that shines with a large footprint, walk in robe and a private ensuite bathroom with a bath tub.
Hugging the home on 3 sides, verandah overlook the rolling green lawns with towering shade trees and tropical gardens around the periphery. The in ground spa will be loved by the kids as they splash about under the shade of a sail overhead.
In addition to the home there is a garage with carport parking plus an additional storage shed and parking bay as well – so there is room for the cars, trailers and tractors all sheltered from the elements. The home is move in ready so come prepared with your pen ready to sign on the dotted line – this will be hot property.
* Approx. 7 acres of land in the highly sought after suburb of Virginia
* Gorgeous master bedroom suite with private bathroom amenities and a walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are at the apposing end of the home and each includes a BIR and A/C
* Main bathroom offers a corner spa bath along with a shower and vanity with storage
* Sky high raked ceilings within the home and light filled louvered windows create an indoor / outdoor lifestyle aspect
* Rolling green lawns around the home are perfect for the kids and pets to play
* Large shade trees around the home, tropical gardens and native trees
* Large workshop and storage room plus dual garage parking with 4 bays of carport parking as well
* Verandah wrap around 3 sides of the home overlooking the native landscapes
* Centralised open plan living spaces with a formal lounge room and sep dining
* Kitchen has wrap around counters with plenty of prep areas and storage space within, overhead storage and a dishwasher as well as a breakfast bar
* In ground spa has secure fencing and is perfect for the kids to splash about in
* Auto retic
* Bore rated at 5LPS
* Automatic Voltage Regulator
Around the Suburb:
* Virginia day-care centre is only moments up the street
* 2 minutes from the Coolalinga Central hub with major shopping outlets
* Bus transfer station at Coolalinga is ideal for school kids or the work commute
* 10 minutes from Palmerston CBD with employment options and more schools
* Bees Creek Primary School, Howard Springs Primary School, Sattler and Good Shepherd Christian College campus’ are all nearby
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $629000.
Interest Rate (p.a)