120 Beddington Road, Herbert
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Approx 8 Hectares
20 Acres In Herbert
20 acres property in Herbert, 2.5 acres approx fenced off from the remaining 15 acres. Blue metal driveway making it a gentle entry to the home, winding past a native bushland privacy screen to the semi cleared open spaces around this elevated home
Before you get to the home, take in the horse paddock to your right with the stable and shed with lighting, gated entry and elevated water trough for your horses or cattle.
Under the main home is a single carport plus a wonderful outdoor entertaining area with rustic corrugated iron walls, and a feature built in bar with TV mounted to watch the big games. The above ground spa is nestled near the home and looks out over the paddocks.
Upstairs there is a large open plan living and dining room with banks of louvers. Timber floorboards underfoot give the whole home a warm and inviting feel and all of the walls are neutral in white keeping the home easy to decorate and style to your own taste.
The kitchen has a great design with loads of storage space in the form of a pantry, wrap around cabinets and overhead cupboards. Further into the home are the three bedrooms, each has timber flooring.
In addition to the main home, there is a full sized closed in verandah / shed / green house, side carport, parking or extra storage at the rear and a green house too, this versatile space can be transformed to meet your needs.
The home also offers an external laundry room on the ground level with a rustic country charm and is protected from the elements. At the rear of the home is another shade house plus a garden shed, the home has a bore and good fencing too.
* 20 acres of land, prime rural location
* Elevated home built to code* has 3 large bedrooms with timbered flooring and banks of louvers
* Bathroom has a relaxing bath tub and vanity with built in storage space
* Open plan living and dining room have timbered flooring and large banks of louvers
* Kitchen has wrap around counters with a B/Bar and a 3 door pantry
* Balcony overlooking the back lawns and sprawling acres through to the treeline
* Under home entertaining galore with a built in bar
* Enclosed verandah / shed area with carport
* Front horse paddock with stable and shed that has power
* 2 green houses, 2 sheds – plenty of room for all your tools or use as a green house
* Bluestone driveway
* 3 phase power
Around the Suburb:
* Herbert is known for it’s easy rural lifestyle, enjoy your own block
* 10 minutes through to the Girraween Primary School
* 15 minutes through to Humpty Doo Primary School, Tavern, Shops and more
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $479000.
Interest Rate (p.a)