65 Jervois Road, Virginia
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 car spaces
- Approx 5 Acres
When Size Matters
When you need a home that is bigger then big, jam packed with features and has oodles of room for the pets and kids to run amok – look no further then 65 Jervois Road in the premier rural setting of Virginia.
Nestled behind formal front fencing with dual gated access through to the home or sheds, the property is sprawling over 5 acres of land with wide open lawns and established tropical gardens along with fruiting mango trees and a veggie patch for good measure.
The driveway leads through to carport parking for 3 with a turn around for easy guest access. A sliding door opens into an outdoor entertaining area with a built in bar and pendant lighting. Overlooking the centralised swimming pool with verandahs hugging all sides of this U shaped home, there are endless entertaining opportunities.
On the left wing are three bedrooms, bedrooms 3 and 4 share a ‘jack and jill’ style bathroom while bedroom 2 has a private ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms have tiles and A/C along with an exposed red brick feature wall. Also on this side of the home is a rumpus room with a built in kitchenette and living areas with tile flooring.
The right wing offers a large living room with built in bar under a dropped bulk head with lighting overhead. An archway leads from the living room through to the dining which is adjacent to the huge kitchen with banks of built in storage plus a pantry and a walk in laundry room with storage.
The property has 24 Solar Panels reducing those power bills
The master bedroom suite includes a private bathroom along with a parlor / dressing room with built in robes.
In addition to the home there are twin sheds, one with a hoist and ceiling fans and roller door access, the other is uncoded and perfect as a tack shed for the animals or feed storage.
Vacant and ready to move into, the home is ideally set up for the older family that loves to entertain and enjoy the outdoors.
* Absolutely gorgeous rural property set in a quiet court with only local traffic passing
* Formal front fence with dual gated entry points that are secure
* All weather driveway leads through to the home with carport parking for 3 and more in the drive around
* A sliding door opens into an outdoor living room with built in bar and pendant lighting
* U shaped home wraps around the centralised swimming pool with verandahs hugging all sides
* On the left wing is a large rumpus room with kitchenette and living areas, tiled flooring and A/C
* Three bedrooms each have tiled flooring with an exposed brick feature wall and A/C
* Bedroom 2 offers a private bathroom whilst bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill style bathroom
* On the right wing is a spacious master bedroom with ensuite and parlor / dressing room
* Large living room with built in bar and an archway that leads through to the dining room
* Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with pantry and banks of built in storage space
* Internal laundry room includes storage and has an external access point into the backyard
* In addition to the home there is a large shed with hoist 9 x 9approx and a secondary uncoded shed
* Veggie patch, mango orchard, loads of gardens and lawns for the kids and pets to play
* 24 Solar panels
* 5 acres
* Fully fenced
* 2 water tanks
* Bore rated at 7lps when drilled
* House - 308m2 and Built in 1998
* Shed built in 2008
Around the Suburb:
* 5 mins through to the Virginia Day Care and nearby to schools in Bees Creek
* Coolalinga shopping centre is also nearby with speciality shops and major retailors
* Local creeks and finishing spots in the wet season, ask another local for the best spots
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $850000.
Interest Rate (p.a)