120 Daniel Circuit, Herbert
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 5 Acres
120 Daniel Circuit is a tranquil abode set amongst lush tropical gardens and rolling green lawns, with loads of outdoor spaces to enjoy and a cool spa shaded under a canopy of towering trees – welcome home.
The home itself is a spacious two bedroom plus home office design with open living areas and a modern vibe. Raked ceilings add to the feeling of space and light within the home while the natural white walls and tiles make for easy living. The kitchen has a breakfast bar along with pantry and overhead storage space, marble bench tops with soft close drawers and an induction cooktop. Each of the two bedrooms has a BIR and A/C and the home office cleverly hosts the laundry amenities as well.
Outside the home has twin verandahs that look out over the lush lawns and established tropical gardens. For the pets there is a bird aviary, chicken coop and a dog run as well all with water nearby and shady areas to play.
2 garden sheds host the tools and toys plus there is carport parking for 4 cars, an all weather driveway along with fenced perimeters and gated entry to the block. Nearby to the popular Girraween Primary School and local shops, this is a tranquil home perfect for the family or couple.
* Open plan living and dining areas include A/C and large windows framing the garden views
* Kitchen has wrap around counters plus a pantry and plenty of prep areas, marble bench tops, induction cooktop, and soft close drawers, kitchen is near new
* 2 bedroom with BIR and A/C
* Optional 3rd bedroom / home office which hosts the laundry amenities as well
* Two sheds (1 is 12 x 3m approx) plenty of space for the mower and tools out of the weather
* RWT on the property along with an inground spa nestled between shady gardens
* Ample space for 4 car parking space down the side of the home
* Raked ceilings add to the feeling of space and light in the living areas
* Twin verandahs front and back offering tranquil outdoor spaces to relax
* Bird aviary / chicken coop and a dog run with shade and concrete flooring
* Colourful gardens surround the property offering cool outdoor spaces to enjoy
* Solar panels on the roof will be a great offset to your power bills
* Fenced perimeters, gated entry and all weather access driveway
* Beautiful bush block adding to your privacy
* 1.5LPS bore when drilled
Around the Suburb:
* Get outdoors an enjoy your own slice of paradise
* Kids can ride their bikes to their mates places
* Girraween Primary School is a favourite for the local school kids
* Bus routes through to Humpty Doo and the Coolalinga transfer stations
* Shop and amenities close by
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)