35 Melaleuca Road, Howard Springs
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 5 Acres
Like A Warm Hug
Immaculately presented for sale, this four bedroom ground level home offers the rural lifestyle with a touch of class and a sense of a calming resort. Feel at home from the moment you enter the front door.
At the front of the home is an indoor / outdoor living area with screens keeping the bugs out while letting the views, light and breeze in. An ideal place for the morning cuppa and paper, a kids play room, home office and extra living room.
Stepping into the main home via a sliding door, the open plan the main living areas are cleverly divided to offer both a separate dining and lounge room, additionally there is a study or reading nook for extra living space.
A galley style kitchen has been expertly crafted with modern touches; feature pendant lighting is strung low over stone counters, there is a pantry, breakfast bar and quality tap ware and appliances newly installed.
Each of the four bedrooms have built in robes and is air-conditioned with tiled flooring throughout. The master bedroom however is a show stopper. This room is lavishly proportioned with a large built in robe and air-conditioning as well as sliding door access to the verandah. The most impressive feature is the open plan ensuite with a separate shower and relaxing spa bath that feels like you are in a tropical oasis.
A large rear verandah offers a spot for the BBQ and of course for the dogs to curl up and watch the rain. There is a gorgeous in ground pool inviting you in for a dip. Tropical and low maintenance gardens surround the home and rolling green lawns are all watered off the bore. Down the back of the property is an uncoded shed which is a great project or storage option.
Located only 5 minutes to Howard Springs with local schooling options, shopping, post office and tavern. Ten minutes to Palmerston CBD.
* Set in a tranquil rural setting is this ground level four bedroom home
* Gorgeous rural retreat fully set up and move in ready
* Ambient and relaxing feeling surrounded with lush tropical gardens
* Open plan living and sep dining areas within the main portion of the home
* Galley style kitchen with ample space is modern, renovated and sleek
* All bedrooms have BIR's and A/C along with large windows to let in the soft natural light in
* Grand master bedroom with walk in ensuite bathroom, corner spa and twin vanity
* Large internal laundry with huge linen press, loads of storage and workbench space
* Built on pavilion style family room perfect for indoor / outdoor living
* In-ground salt water plunge pool with paved areas around ideal for easy entertaining
* Undercover rear verandah ideal for a BBQ with views out over the green lawns
* Beautiful tropical gardens and rolling lawns surround the home, there is a veggie patch as well
* Shed - ideal as a project or just use to store the mower and tools
* Undercover parking for two vehicles at the front of the home
* Solar Panels
* Manual retic
* Internal fencing , 3 side boundary fenced
* Easy maintenance gardens provide shade and privacy 5 minutes to Howard Springs Shops
* House Size: 406m2
* Land Size: 5 acres
* Power: Single Phase
* Bore: Rated at 8 lps when drilled, new pump installed Dec 2020
Around the Suburb:
* Nearby to the Howard Springs Water Park and nature reserve
* Howard Springs local shops have an IGA and GP facility
* 5 minutes to Palmerston
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)