42 Thardim Court, Humpty Doo
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
Set in the rural area, this 5.44 approx acre property is perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors and want the space and privacy to do as they please. The home is a semi elevated with one bedroom that hosts an ensuite bathroom that is modern and well designed. Open plan living areas offer plenty of space and have A/C along with a modern kitchen that includes a free standing cooktop along with SS rangehood.
Off from the home is a large verandah with shade sails that extend off of it to give you extra space for entertaining. Around the home is open lawns with native timbers and bushlands to give you privacy.
In addition to the home there is a 4 bay carport parking area with twin sea container storage and a shelter area with a high roofline perfect for the van or boat. This area has power and a alfresco set up outdoor entertaining away from the house.
Located about 10 minutes from Humpty Doo with local shops, and schools nearby along with a tavern and GP clinic, this suburb is popular for its outdoor lifestyle with weekends spend on the quad bike, horse back rides or fishing in the local hot spots – just ask a local for the best places to hang out.
Semi elevated main dwelling on a lush 5.44 acres approx of land in popular Humpty Doo setting
* Large verandah spans off the home with shade sails to extend living areas
* 3 Huge RWT beside the home
* Wide open lawns with native trees and towering natives as well
* 1 bedroom with ensuite amenities and A/C including laundry
* Open plan living and dining areas also include A/C
* 4 bay carport parking along with dual sea container storage (there are 9 solar panels on the structure, 2 on the ground are for the bus which is not included)
* Functional kitchen layout includes SS rangehood and free standing cooktop
* All weather driveway, chicken coop for the girls
* Sheltered BBQ area perfect for the ‘grill master’
* Undercover parking for the boat, trailer or caravan approx 18m x 9m
* 20 Solar panels on the home, 6.4 KW solar panels 3 phase inverter
* 2 x 20ft shipping container (one with power ideal for a small workshop)
* Fully fenced with fire access gates, electric gate plus house yard fenced with chain mesh fencing
* Furniture in the home is included
* Multiple street lights around the property run on solar
* Outside toilet
* Chook pen plus animal enclosure
Around the Suburb:
* Bush setting that is only about 10 minutes from local shops, schools and bus routes
* Spend your free time boating, camping or fishing
* 15 minutes through to Coolalinga with speciality shops and local tav
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $420000.
Interest Rate (p.a)