266 Power rd, Girraween
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 6 car spaces
- Approx 5 Acres
Secluded Property with Demountable as 3rd bedroom with ensuite
Embracing the tropical lifestyle, this rustic / chic / industrial style home has modern touches that play nicely off of the earthy elements to give you an awesome property that is totally unique and a must see home for those in the market for something a little bit different. The house is built with durable Merbau Timber (Termite resistant) and Iron cladding along with cross flow ventilation this house had been designed to capture the cool breeze
Across the face of the home is carport parking for 3 with sliding doors access through to a mud room and laundry area which is the ideal space to drop your bag and shoes. Further into the home is a sweeping open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and the staircase through to the mezzanine level above creating a dramatic feature in the space. Upstairs the mezzanine has a curved roofline and banks of louvered windows and is a versatile space for yoga, the kids play area, adult retreat or just a hang out space for the teens.
The kitchen includes a free standing oven and cooktop along with an island bench and breakfast bar along with plenty of storage and overheads as well.
Inside the home you will find two bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C while the 3rd bedroom is a demountable off from the verandah with a private bathroom. From the verandahs there are views over the colourful tropical gardens and lawns that surround the home plus there is an in ground concrete pebble Crete plunge pool and secure fencing for the pets as well.
In addition to the home there is a sea container storage area along with carport parking for at least 3 more, a bird aviary or chicken coop and a dog run as well with shelter for the family pet. House yard is fully fenced plus 2 fully fenced paddocks
Rustic and earthy, modern and bright – this home offers a juxtaposition that embraces the tropical lifestyle and elevates it with modern touches and an easy flow floorplan. This is a must see.
* Built with Merbau Timber and iron cladding with cross flow ventilation
* Uniquely designed rural property that takes your living to new heights
* Home has a gorgeous mezzanine level with arched window banks
* Three bay carport parking area with storage space for the tractors or boat
* Sea container storage area with secondary carport parking bay and nearby water tank
* Ingound swimming pool is set amongst tropical gardens as a backdrop
* Verandahs wrap around the back of the home overlooking the plunge pool
* 3 bay carport parking / verandah off the alternate side
* 2 bedrooms within the main home each include a built in robe and A/C
* 3rd bedrooms is a demountable off from the home with private ensuite bathroom
* From the carport is access to a mud room and laundry area perfect for the schools bags or shoes
* Bathroom offers a roman style bath / shower combo and vanity with sep toilet plus a linen press
* Open plan living and dining areas are spacious and well designed with sliding doors to the verandahs
* Kitchen includes a breakfast bar along with wrap around counters and plenty of storage
* Bore rated at 2 lps when drilled
Around the Suburb:
* Schools at Bees Creek both public and private with Sattler, day care options as well
* Coolalinga has major retailers, grocers and speciality shops
* Freds Pass community markets for fresh produce and local wares
* 15 minutes to Palmerston with a bus stop at Coolalinga as well
* Local taverns at Coolalinga and Virginia for a midweek meal or a great night out
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)