50 Wagtail Court, Howard Springs
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Backs Onto Howard Springs Nature Park
Positioned in the highly sought after rural area of Howard Springs is this two storey family home sprawling over two levels and boasting a quiet ambience that will relax the soul. The home has dual garage parking with a side carport parking area and a long driveway so you can park more up.
On the ground level are 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom along with a living area and a workshop shed too.
Upstairs the home has open plan living, dining areas and A/C along with banks of louvered windows to let in the soft breezes. The kitchen has overhead storage and plenty of prep areas to work from with a door lading back through to the tree top balcony that is the ideal space for a relaxed family dinner or weekend BBQ with friends.
Overlooking the swimming pool below, this timber decked balcony embraces the Darwin lifestyle.
There are two more bedrooms on the first floor each with a built in robe and A/C plus bedroom 2 has doors through to the balcony as well. The bathroom is generously sized with a vanity that hosts storage plus sep shower and sep toilet.
Leafy and green gardens surround this tropically inspired home in the rural areas. Fruiting bananas, mangoes and more make this property perfect for the kids or self sufficient family to enjoy your own bounty!
- Tropically inspired home in the rural areas that embraces the Darwin lifestyle
- Ground level has dual garage parking plus a workshop/carport
- Bedrooms 3, 4 on the ground level with bathroom amenities and a living space and study
- In ground swimming pool nestled at the base of tropical gardens
- Upstairs is a treetop balcony that overlooks the gardens below
- Open plan living and dining areas with A/C and a small front balcony
- Kitchen has plenty of storage space and prep areas to work from
- Upstairs Bedrooms 1 and 2 each include A/C and a built in robe
- Bedrooms two includes access through to the verandah
- Bathroom has sep shower and sep toilet with a hallway linen closet as well
- Established fruiting gardens with mangoes and bananas
- 2 lps bore when drilled used for the yard
- Town water used for the house
- 4.12 acres
- Fully fenced with 5ft chain mesh fencing plus internal fencing and 4 gates
- Manual retic to fruit trees
- External laundry
- Double auto roller door garage
- SHW + EHW
Around the Suburb:
- 10 minutes to the Howard Springs Shops with local schools, GP and tavern
- 10 minutes to Coolalinga and the major shopping hub and bus depot
- Rural lifestyle home on a quiet street with only local traffic passing
- Great spots nearby for fishing and swimming in the wet, just ask a local
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)