3 Haydon Street, Rosebery
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 620 Square metres
Rosebery is one of the most sought after locations in Palmerston for its family friendly vibe, awesome community amenities and it hosts one of the largest Primary and Middle schools as well as sporting ovals, local GP clinics and the best Indian take away option for an easy and impressive midweek meal!
This property has been perfectly presented for sale with manicured gardens and a fresh spruce up throughout making it move in or rent out ready. Gated at street level and with a screen of easy care tropical gardens, the home has single under cover carport parking and a secondary bay as well. Down the side of the home is swathes of lawns perfect or the kids or pets to play.
Inside is a spaciously designed open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring and sliding doors through to the verandah at the rear. The kitchen hosts wrap around counters with plenty of prep areas to work from. New oven and dishwasher
Each of the bedrooms is tiled with A/C, the master and bedroom 2 each include a built in robe while the ensuite enhance bedroom 1 further. The main bathroom includes a step in shower / bath combo with sep toilet hosted in the adjacent laundry room with linen press storage and door through to the side yard.
Outdoors the home has an impressive garden installed with flourishing plants and easy care design that will appeal. Freshly planted crotons beside the garden shed will grow to screen it and offer a colourful backdrop that will also fill your vases with year round colour whilst the yard is taken care of by fully reticulated system
Vacant and ready to go, now is the time to buy and this is a great family home in an unbeatable suburban neighbourhood.
* Move in or rent out ready property in highly sought after suburban setting
* Gated entry and fenced in permitters make the ideal home for the kids and pets
* Manicured easy care tropical gardens have been pruned and mulched already
* Green lawns wrap around two sides of the home offering loads of outdoor space
* Single carport parking bay with a second parking space beside it
* Inside is a large open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring and A/C
* Sliding doors lead from the living room through to the verandah
* Master bedroom is front facing and includes a built in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 also have a built in robe while bedroom 3 resides at the back of the home
* Bathroom includes a bath tub / shower combo with sep toilet
* Internal laundry room hosts a linen press and access to the yard
* Fully reticulated
* Freshly painted
* New oven and New Dishwasher never been used
House Built: 2006
Land Size: 620m2
Solar hot water
Around the Suburb:
* Located a short walk to a parkland with play equipment for the kids to enjoy
* Hayden Park is another option up the street for the older kids with a fenced in small play area
* Nearby to the local shops with medical and dentist clinics, takeaway options as well
* 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD
* Rosebery Primary and Middle schools are a short bike ride up the street
* Goodline Oval hosts local footy matches and training sessions
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $495000.
Interest Rate (p.a)