790 Leonino Road, Fly Creek
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 4 car spaces
- Approx 20 Acres
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for – a spacious uncoded four-bedroom home with new insulated ceiling set on 20 acres in a natural bush setting. All the hard work has already been done, this near complete solid steel constructed home is awaiting your finishing touches.
Features include a roomy open plan living and dining space, four generous bedrooms and an optional study or fifth bedroom. The master includes two side rooms with the intention of a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
Louvered windows capture the natural light and allow plenty of airflow throughout the home. Ceiling fans and split system air-cons are also fitted.
Attached to the home is a large shade house, complete with elevated benches and automatic irrigation.You can either choose to purchase the many orchids currently in place at an additional cost or enjoy converting this protected enclosure into your own garden oasis.
Stepping outdoors, the property offers ample space to explore the bush, ride bikes, enjoy an abundance of wildlife and take in the serenity of rural living.
The property also includes a large undercover vehicle/machinery parking area and various small sheds for extra storage.
Additional features to note include:
● Quality bore
● Four spacious bedrooms plus a study, media room or fifth bedroom
● Master bedroom comes with space for an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
● Generous open plan living/dining space with banks of louvered windows and natural light
● Ceiling fans and split system air-cons, no aircon in B2
● 3 phase power
● NBN installed
● Internal laundry
● Large bathroom with a relaxing bath tub, separate shower and centralised vanity
● Massive island bench with ample storage, currently used as a rustic kitchen space
● Additional outhouse toilet, plus outdoor wash basin and shower
● Gravity feed water tank
● Large vehicle/machinery parking area with extra small sheds for storage
● Bitumen frontage
● Automated irrigation surrounding the home
● All weather access driveway
● Fully fenced with well-maintained fire breaks
● Primary and Secondary School bus route stops at front gate
● 30 mins to Palmerston, 10 mins to Berry Springs Tavern, Territory Wildlife Park, Berry Springs Reserve
If you’re looking for more than just a home, more than just a large parcel of land – this is the property for you! The possibilities are endless, come and have a look for yourself.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection please contact Nuriye Piening at Piening Property Sales on 0429 826 650
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $480000.
Interest Rate (p.a)