135 Gulnare Road, Bees Creek
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 8 car spaces
- Approx 11.46 Acres
Tranquil Property With Wet Season Creek
Surrounded with lush green lawns and towering trees throwing shade over the home, this tranquil rural residence is perfect for the family seeking a quiet lifestyle lot that is move in ready and packed with features to explore.
Bees Creek - A wet season creek flowing through the property attracting an-abundance of wildlife and beautiful natural settings, a rare opportunity to secure a beautiful block.
Pre Cyclone Home - not coded has a formal walkway leading through to the impressive verandah and poolside entertaining areas with rolling green lawns and established tropical garden surrounds.
Inside the home is light and bright with tiled flooring and banks of louvered windows to let in the natural light and gentle breezes. Three bedrooms all include tiled flooring and A/C along with near new built in robe (2yrs old)
The heart of the home is this near new modern kitchen (2yrs old) with tiled splashbacks and crisp white cabinetry along with a free standing oven, dishwasher and a servery bar.
The bathroom gives 70’s vibes with the original tiled work and step in shower / bath combo along with a vanity that hosts storage and overhead mirror front medicine cabinet.
Exploring the yard you’ll find an outdoor fire pit and a full sized clothes line along with a green house structure, chicken coop and a massive shed as well which is perfect for the tools, toys, boat or tractor. A seasonal creek adds an interesting element to the property which is really pretty and the dogs will love taking a cool dip in it as well.
Located about 10 minutes from Palmerston, 5 from Coolalinga with local shops, markets, schools and daycare options all nearby. Mid week meals can be had at the Virginia or Coolalinga Taverns plus there are major retailers and local stores all close by.
* Tropically inspired rural residence that is lifestyle ready
* Large 7 x 12m approx. workshop shed is perfect for the tools or toys
* Massive 10m x 6m approx. concrete swimming pool newly refurbished with reconditioned pump, chlorinator and filter will excite the kids and adults alike
* Large outdoor entertaining area and verandah to host a BBQ or family gathering
* Centralised living and dining areas with A/C and large windows to let in the light
* All three bedrooms include near new (built in robe and A/C
* Additional mud room / storage space with sliding door access to the outside
* Kitchen includes a pantry plus an servery counters
* Main bathroom has a shower and robe storage in the hallway
* Near new laundry room tucked off the back of the home with easy access to the yard
* Wide open lawns and acres of land for the kids or pets to play
* Rolling green lawns surround the home with towering shade trees
* Chicken coop to keep the hens safe and seasonal creek on the property as well
* 2013 new water mains were trenched and copper pipes were installed for hot and cold water
* 11.46 acres
* Above ground new irrigation system set on timers
* Perimeter fencing is partly fenced, (front 6ft chain mesh fence, L & R partly fenced, rear is plain wire fencing. House is fenced
* Town water
* 3 Phase power
* 2019 fire breaks put in place
Around the Suburb:
* Schools at Bees Creek both public and private with Sattler, day care options as well
* Coolalinga has major retailers, grocers and speciality shops
* Freds Pass community markets for fresh produce and local wares
* 15 minutes to Palmerston with a bus stop at Coolalinga as well
* Local taverns at Coolalinga and Virginia for a midweek meal or a great night out
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)