75 Varro Road, Lloyd Creek
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 5 Acres
Embrace Rural Living
The absolute epitome of rural living is defined with this magnificent home in Lloyd Creek / Humpty Doo – 75 Varro Road (off Redcliffe rd) has been crafted into a modern and luxurious family home and ready to hit the market and find new owners.
Embracing the outdoors and the wide open acres of greenery, this home has a massive verandah off the back side that overlooks the in ground swimming pool and native bushland belt that provides a privacy buffer around the perimeters of the block. Located at the end of Varro rd with only 1 neighbouring property.
Inside is a gorgeous free flowing design with separate living and dining areas, a media room and a gourmet kitchen to inspire the chef of the family. There is a stone topped island bench along with over head storage and a pantry as well as dishwasher and SS appliances.
Each of the four bedrooms is well sized, but the master is an elegantly appointed suite, with private bathroom and a walk in robe along with sliding door through to the verandah.
Boasting with 34 solar panels on the roof will reduce your power bills, an all weather driveway and garage parking for 2 with room for more of course and plenty of guest parking as well. This home is incredible with a trove of perks to long to list – make this a must see on your viewing schedule today, you wont be disappointed.
House Key Features:
* Modern luxurious abode in the rural area ideally set up for the family dynamics
* Dual electric roller door garage parking bay at the front of the home
* 3 big bedrooms all with a built in robe and A/C
* Master bedroom suite includes a gorgeous ensuite bathroom and a walk in robe
* Separate media room with soft carpeted flooring underfoot
* Kitchen has SS appliances, dishwasher and overhead storage space
* Main bathroom has a bath tub and shower with sep toilet
* Internal laundry room and hallway linen press
* Free flow design with separate living and dining areas
* Gourmet kitchen has corner pantry, wrap around counters and island bench
* Power box has 15amps, great for the caravan
Outside Key Feature:
* Sliding doors from the living areas through to the verandah over looking the pool
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* Salt water swimming pool
* 34 Solar panels on the roof will help reduce your power bills
* Large bushland belt around the home offers a privacy buffer from the neighbours
* Change over switch for the generator
* Bore drilled in 2014 with approx 2.5 lps flow rate
* 20ft shipping container used as storage
* Auto reticulation
* Electric gate
* Banana trees
* Ample established Kakadu Plum trees, excellent source of Antioxidants / Vitamin C
* Located at the end of Varro rd, with only 1 neighbouring property
* School bus pick up and drop off are only a short walking distance from the property, located on the corner of Varro rd and Redcliffe rd the buses will drop students off to Humpty Doo interchange, Humpty Doo Primary, Taminmin College, Good Shepherd at Howard Springs
* A short drive to Humpty Doo Shops will only take you 5 mins
Around the Suburb:
* Highly sought after rural address within moments from major outlets and amenities
* Quiet rural setting set back off the main road with great neighbours
* Rural schools at Bees Creek Primary and Sattler Christian College
* Day care on Virginia Road, ELC at Sattler
* Taverns at Coolalinga and on Virginia Road
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)