60 Abrus Road, Humpty Doo
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
Perfect Rural Abode
Surrounded with a native bushland belt and a flourish of tropical gardens against the home, this property has everything you need to start or expand on your rural dream! The main dwelling is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home, internal laundry along with an outdoor kitchen with verandahs across both faces and an extended outdoor entertaining area with a semi sheltered pool snug against the home. Manual reticulation around the home and a 20ft container.
The second dwelling is a monster shed with dual roller doors and garage parking for 2 with mezzanine style storage option. It has it's own fenced yard, 2 bedrooms both have A/C plus there is a self contained living and dining area, kitchen offers stone bench tops, bathroom and laundry room as well as manual reticulation
Also on the property are several carport parking bays along with water tanks, green house and a chicken run as well as much more to explore. Enjoy your free time outdoors exploring or relaxing on your own slice of paradise only 20 minutes from Palmerston and less through to Coolalinga.
* Fully decked out rural lifestyle property with all the perks ready to go!
* Main home which has been freshly painted, 3 bedrooms each with A/C, 1 bathroom, internal laundry
* Open plan living and dining areas with a full sized kitchen
* Kitchen has wrap around counters and banks of storage built in
* Verandah spans along the side of the home
* Second outdoor entertaining verandah with outdoor kitchen
* In ground swimming pool snug against the home, the kids will love it
* Workshop / shed with additional parking, another carport and a sea container plus water tanks
* Massive workshop shed with dual garage parking, 2 bedrooms/office with a/c, open plan living and kitchen, bathroom, laundry amenities, EHW, septic, water tank, retic, fenced yard, wifi to shed via extender. Verandah spans along the face of the workshop / shed plus there is a dual carport as well
Around the Suburb:
* Nearby to schools for the kids from primary through to senior campus, local shops, GP and bakery, this is a thriving neighbourhood.
* Markets at Freds Pass and Coolalinga throughout the year
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $760000.
Interest Rate (p.a)