8 / 65 Shearwater Drive, Bakewell
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
Why Rent When You Can Buy?
As you enter the townhouse you will see the lounge, dining and kitchen, with an internal laundry with WC and electric hot water system and banks of overhead cupboard space, whilst the living is downstairs has the split system aircon and NBN. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom features a walk through robe into a 2 way access to the bathroom. Bedroom 2 has built in robes, aircon and tiles throughout the townhouse
Outside, there are 2 undercover car parks with a secure internal store room, and a paved outdoor entertaining area where you can enjoy the afternoon breezes. The fully fenced generous yard with low maintenance gardens is fully secure for kids and pets. Painted internally throughout in 2019, and roof resealed in 2020, you can simply move in and relax in your new home.
Ideal opportunity for buyers that are new to the market or an investors as this townhouse is estimates rental at $400-$450+ per week.
Great location - this home has public transport 50m away, Bakewell and Oasis shops are only a 5 minute drive, and the Bakewell Primary School and early learning centre is only a 5 minute walk away.
* Standalone Townhouse
* Downstairs is the Living area with kitchen and dining room with access to the yard and with internal laundry and extra toilet
* Upstairs 3 bedrooms and bathroom, tiled and aircon throughout
* Undercover parking for 2 cars
* Lockable storage space access from outside
* Fenced off back yard
* Pet friendly
* Move in ready
* Body Corporate Fee are $886.00 per quarter
* Council Rates are $1,170 Per Year
* Under Title: 295m2
* 8 Townhouses within the complex
Estimated monthly repayments based on properties like this.
Interest Rate (p.a)